Thank you for choosing Dr. Rosenberg for your orthopedic care.
As a new patient, you will be required to fill out out our Patient Registration Form including a medical history questionnaire. When time allows these documents should be reviewed and completed prior to your appointment so that you may take the necessary time to fully complete these forms.
Your medical history concerning your past and present health problems is critical to your care. Your answers will be treated confidentially as will all part of your visit.
Completing these forms, as fully and accurately as you can, will allow the doctor to spend more time with you on subjects that both you and he feel are most important.
These forms are designed for your convenience. Please print, fill out and bring the completed form(s) to your initial visit, as it will expedite your check-in process.
If you have any problems or questions, please contact us us.
Additional forms coming soon.
REMEMBER: Please bring the following documents to your initial visit
- Your insurance card
- A picture identification card
- Any third-party billing information
- The completed Patient Registration Form(s)
- The Signature page of the HIPAA Compliance Plan Privacy Rule
- Any old or prior medical records or arrange to have them sent to us prior to your appointment. This is especially important if you are seeing the doctor for a consultation or for a second opinion.